Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reliving History ...

When I went to create a new blog for you tundra-dwellers, I came across an undelivered blog. It is (and was) so disarming to me that I thought, perhaps, you might want to share the story of a near-loss, a gaping fear of no retrieval. a fun afternoon marred by a sadness I just felt was not to be lifted. Anyhow, like it or not, I'm posting that tale so you know the story first-hand.

...and. when we went to see Hanna's Auschwitz play in November (2009), Jen & Jason surprised me with my "new" ring - all bright & glistening, refurbished and in the original setting, resized and ready to wear...which I did,,,and am...looks new and the jewelers did such a nice job, it even looks larger! (That helps - easier for all to see!!)

I jest, but I love my ring and am glad it is the original...

Special "thanks" to Jen for finding the lost gem and to Jason & Jen for "rehabbing" the ring.

Hope you weren't too bored with it all ...

My love to ALL

Marma

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the warm weather - you made the right decision! Soak up some of those rays for me :) I am very jealous...

    Love you!

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ramblings ons Marma. Keep em coming.
    Love Jane

    ReplyDelete