Friday, March 12, 2010

GENERAL BLOGGINGS ...

The sky is black as the ace of spades, the wind is spinning everything out of control; and now, the rain is changing from speckles on the window to torrential downpour ... yet the Apocalypse is not supposed to happen until 2012!! That's the mood of the afternoon. The savvy Internet is decrying the ouster of a couple of American Idol favorites (?) ... a gal is suing her school because she can't take her girl friend to the prom (and I had to listen to you girls worry about being asked) ... and, Karen, did you realize nurse anesthetists are pulling in more dollars per year than family physicians? ... I hear Emily wants to study in Greece this summer - better check that out carefully, Em ... according to our local news (and that's ALL they broadcast here), Tiger Woods not playing in the Doral golf tourney plus the cool and windy weather of recent days has cut into the attendance (there goes Paul's bonus!) ... the Survivor game is getting really nasty (you better leave Boston Rob alone, Russell) but my friend, Colby, is still in (he gave me an autographed picture after his first appearance on the show) ... Jane and I have been hooked on "A Good Wife" ever since it started and, according to the last poll (TV watchers), it is now in the top five ... just shows what good taste we have ... Hanna performs in the "Secret Garden" tonight (don't worry Bern & Brian - it's a PLAY) ... will be anxious to hear all about it! Guess Emily is home, vacationing from school - also that Jane has a week's vacation (good) ... Hillary's birthday is Sunday; write on her Wall ... you don't have to get her landlady's permission ... hey, guess what??

I can roust the doggies and see what's outside ... the sun is shining brightly ... things are very wet and it's humid ... television is working ... that's all I have to say - except it's meatless Friday and I hope it's fish night ... so, until there is something a little more interesting to "blog", I'll just meander along and wish everyone a pleasant and "fun" weekend!

This is, distractedly yours...

Marma


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we will see you SOON Mom! I've enjoyed your blogs adn I'll miss reading them :( But it will be nice to have you back around here!! We'll have to go hit Mack's Golden Pheasant fish fry...yummm!! And maybe I'll make a cornbeef adn cabbage feast for Thursday when you get home! What time do you get home by the way? Miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Love, Bri boob

    ReplyDelete